Information on conditions of sale for Dudley Borough Halls.
- By purchasing a ticket by telephone, over the counter, via the website, or via an agency, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions of sale.
- Tickets are sold by Dudley Council on behalf of producers, promoters and event organisers.
- We reserve the right to make alterations to the advertised programme or casting where unavoidable.
- Tickets are offered for sale subject to availability. We reserve the right to amend ticket prices and seating areas - they may be changed at any time.
- Please check your tickets carefully as mistakes cannot always be rectified after the event.
- Dudley Council reserves the right to make additional targeted special ticket offers in addition to those published in brochures or on websites from time to time, and to withdraw them at any time.
- Tickets are sold for use by the buyer only (and his or her party) and are not for resale for commercial gain by the holder. We reserve the right to cancel tickets and refuse entry should we have reason to believe this condition has not been respected.
- Tickets cannot be cancelled and are non-refundable.
- Charges and allocations may vary and patrons are advised to check carefully when making their booking through an agency.
- Agency sales may be subject to different terms and conditions.
- We can accept no responsibility for tickets or services purchased via an agency or third party, including group bookers.
Dudley Council is not part of the West End Theatre Tokens scheme and does not issue or accept any gift vouchers.
There is NO transaction charge regardless of whether you pay by cash or debit/credit card.
There is a £2.20 transaction charge per booking, which includes postage of the tickets to the cardholder's address if required.
There is a £1.15 transaction charge.
Please note the transaction charge pays for commissions charged by credit card companies and any balance is retained by DMBC as a contribution to the costs of operating the ticketing service.
For tickets purchased via an external ticket agent, please check their website carefully as booking fees may vary.
- We reserve the right to refuse admission where we believe other patrons' comfort, enjoyment or security may be affected.
- Every patron entering the auditorium must be in possession of a ticket
- Any published advice about age suitability for any production is offered as a guide only. We consider Pantomime to be suitable for ages 3+ and some ballets to be suitable for ages 5+ (please check when booking).
- Please note that for your security we reserve the right to carry out bag searches on arrival at the theatre.
- Please note that the use of mobile phones, cameras and any form of video recording equipment is strictly prohibited anywhere in the auditorium.
- Only drinks purchased at our Halls bars can be taken into the auditorium in plastic glasses provided at the bars.
- All of our Halls are no-smoking venues. All smoking (including electronic cigarettes) is not permitted.