At approximately six hectares, Buffery Park has large areas of open flat grass, shaded and unshaded spots perfect for picnics and leisure activities, a multi-use games area and a children’s play area.
- Buffery Paradise Community Centre
- Multi use games area
- Outdoor gym
- Children’s play area
- Grassed Mini Soccer
- Tennis Court
- 11 aside football pitch, with goals
- Crown green bowling green X 2 (not in use)
- Large areas of flat managed grass
- Smaller areas of shaded and un-shaded areas of grass
- Managed path ways
- Car Parking is available on the perimeter roads
All facilities (except hire of the Buffery Paradise Community Centre) are free of charge.