With large open grass areas, ideal for team games, and smaller shaded and unshaded areas perfect for picnics and leisure activities Netherton Park has something for everyone.
Netherton Park is part of the Healthy Towns project and provides parks activities through its "healthy hub". It hosts a selection of pathways, making the park an ideal space for walking and running.
- Children's Play area
- Floodlit multi-use games area
- Outdoor gym
- 2 x 11 aside football pitches, with goals
- Large areas of flat managed grass
- Smaller areas of shaded and unshaded areas of grass
- Ornamental planting areas
- Managed and unmanaged pathways
- Wildlife areas
- Links to canal and railway walks
- Car parking is available on the perimeter roads
Netherton Park Healthy Hub
Friends of Netherton Park
This Park has an active Friends Group, Friends of Netherton Park. The group was established when members of the local community volunteered to start discussions on ways of improving and regenerating the park to its full potential and encourage increased public use.
The group are always recruiting new members, to assist with future plans and events. If you are interested, please contact the parks development team.
Arch Hill Street, Netherton. DY2 9QF.