There are many national initiatives and organisations that are offering advice and support, here are just a few
Cost of Living Payments
Households may receive £650 if they are on means tested benefits, including Universal Credit and Pension Credit.
- GOV.UK - Cost of Living payment
- GOV.UK - Pension Credit calculation
- GOV.UK - Check benefits and financial support you can get
- GOV.UK - Benefits calculators
- GOV.UK - Understanding Universal Credit
- GOV.UK - Benefits available for families
Cost of Living - Help for Households
Find welfare benefits and grants information that is relevant to you. Search by your situation or use the A-Z of benefits if you know the name of the benefit you want to find out about.
Money Helper offer free guidance and support on benefits, everyday money, family and care, homes, money troubles, pensions and retirement, savings and work.