Skip to main content
Dudley Council
Dudley Skyline

Sundry Debtors - Frequently asked questions

A number of answers to our most frequently asked questions.

How / where can I pay?

Payments for invoices can be made by a number of methods — please see the "Online Payments & Enquiries" page for more details.

I am having difficulty paying. Can I make an arrangement?

If you are having difficulty paying your invoice by the date due please contact the Sundry Debtors Team on 01384 814941, email

Can I receive invoices by email rather than post?

Yes complete an e-billing request form. 

Sundry Debtors E- Billing Request

I wish to dispute the invoice I have received

If you disagree with the invoice or it is not clear why it has been sent to you please contact us in writing or by telephone. Alternatively, please use the General Query/Enquiry Form.

Make a General Enquiry

Can I pay an invoice by Direct Debit?

Yes. Please complete a request form to pay via Direct Debit.

Request to pay your invoice by Direct Debit

How can I contact you?

Via one of the following methods: -

By Phone: 01384 81 4941

By email: 

In Writing:

Sundry Debtors Team, Revenue Services, Directorate of Corporate Resources, Council House, Dudley, West Midlands, DY1 1HG.