This privacy notice explains what information Dudley Performing Arts may collect and or use as part of providing their service.
Photography and video – conditions of use
- Consent is valid for one year from the date of enrolling. The consent will automatically expire after this time.
- We will not re-use any images after this time.
- Some material and images may be deposited with Archives for historical purposes.
- We will not include details or full names (which means first name and surname) of any child or adult in an image on video, on our website, or in printed publications, without good reason. For example, we may include the full name of a solo performer if we have consent.
- We will not include personal email or postal addresses, or telephone numbers on our website, in printed publications or any identifiable social media platforms
If we use images of individual children, we will not use the name of that child in the accompanying text or photo caption without good reason. If a pupil is named in the text, we will not use a photograph of that child to accompany the article without good reason. For example, we may include a picture and full name of a solo performer if we have consent. However, we will not include a picture and full name of a model used in promotional literature.
- We may use group or class images with very general labels, such as “Band Performance, Massed Rehearsal”
- We will only use images of children who are suitably dressed, to reduce the risk of such images being used inappropriately.
- We will take all reasonable steps to ensure any children we photograph are not put at risk.