Skip to main content
Dudley Council
Dudley Skyline

If you are unable to move your wheeled bins or recycling containers to the edge of your property for collection because of a disability or medical condition, you may be eligible for an Assisted Collection.

If you believe that you, and everyone living at your property, meet the eligibility criteria below, then you can ask us to provide assistance by completing the online form or by contacting Dudley Council Plus.

We can arrange for our team to collect your bins and containers on collection day from an agreed place in front of your property and return them to the same place once emptied.

Supporting Photographs

You can upload up to 2 photographs to support your request. The photograph(s) need to show your property from the kerbside and include any hazards, e.g. steps, gates, gravel drives.

house example correct image 

Already have an Assisted Collection?

Once you start to receive assistance we will write to you every three years to ask you to confirm that you still meet the eligibility requirements for the service – our letter will tell you how to do this.

You can tell us at any time if you no longer need our help by completing the form (as above). This is especially important if your infirmity or disability was temporary and has now improved (e.g. you had broken your leg).