- Permits are issued free of charge
- Permits allow up to 12 visits in a 12 month period, and have no expiry date
- Permit holders must make the permit available for staff to check on arrival at the site
- Householders who use all 12 visits in less than a calendar year will not be able to apply for a renewal until one year has passed from the original issue date
- Permits will only be issued to Dudley Borough residents
- One permit will be issued per household and per vehicle
Please see the HWRC van and trailer permit scheme leaflet at the bottom of this page to find out if you will need a permit to enter the site.
Householders who have hired a vehicle for two days or less do not require a permit, but should present their hire purchase documents to site staff on arrival.
Vehicles over 6’6” in height will need to make an appointment (available on Wednesdays only) due to a height barrier being situated at the main site entrance. Cars towing trailers will also need an appointment for traffic management purposes. Appointments can be made by calling 0300 555 2345.