If you are using a car towing a trailer or a commercial type vehicle to dispose of your household waste you will need to apply for our van and trailer permit.
How does the permit scheme work?
- Permits are issued free of charge.
- Permits allow up to 12 visits in a 12 month period, and have no expiry date.
- Permit holders must make the permit available for staff to check on arrival at the site.
- Householders who use all 12 visits in less than a calendar year will not be able to apply for a renewal until one year has passed from the original issue date
- Permits will only be issued to Dudley Borough residents
- One permit will be issued per household and per vehicle
Please see our van and trailer permit scheme leaflet at the bottom of this page to find out if you will need a permit to enter the site.
Householders who have hired a vehicle for two days or less do not require a permit. They should present their hire purchase documents to site staff on arrival.
Vehicles over 6ft 6” in height will need to make an appointment (available on Wednesdays only) due to a height barrier being situated at the main site entrance. Cars towing trailers will also need an appointment for traffic management purposes.
How do I apply for a permit?
Permits can be obtained by applying online or by phone
- Telephone: 0300 555 2345
All application forms will be processed and if approved permits will be posted out within 10 working days.
Please apply for your permit at least 10 working days before you plan to visit the site, to allow time for us to process the application.
We cannot process applications in person.
Charity permit scheme
Charities using a car towing a trailer or a commercial type vehicle to dispose of waste will need to apply for our van and trailer permit.