Skip to main content

Single Person Discount Review 2022/23

Residents have a final opportunity to confirm they are eligible for the discount before increased bills are issued. If you are in receipt of a letter, please complete the review online or by using the enclosed form.

Single Person Discount Review 2022/23 - Single Person Discount Review 2022/23 online form 

Dudley Council
Dudley Skyline

Some people find it difficult to look after themselves and their home and their property may become untidy and dirty. This may not be serious enough for the Enforcement team to become involved - although other agencies such as Social Services or others may be able to offer support.

In some cases the situation may deteriorate to a level where there are personal hygiene issues, smells, accumulations of waste, possibly infestations of rats, mice, flies and there is a real risk to the health of the occupier and others such as neighbours. If you are aware of someone who is living like this who may require our assistance please contact us using the details at the end of this page.

Contact Us

For further information, please contact Dudley Council Plus.

Telephone: 0300 555 2345

Opening hours: 8.30am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.
The office is closed at weekends and on bank holidays.