This project is receiving up to £38.72 million of funding made up of £19.36 million from the European Social Fund and £19.36 million from the Youth Employment Initiative, plus match funding of up to £19.36 million from the National Lottery Community Fund and partners.
- Considering contacting the Black Country Impact?
- Businesses are being encouraged to use Black Country Impact to help develop new talent
- Black Country Impact is helping thousands of young people into work or training
- As teenagers receive their GCSE and A Level results, those looking to move from school straight into the world of work are urged to seek the help of Black Country Impact
- Read how we are working with more than 100 businesses or training providers to create opportunities for 16 to 29 year
- Black Country Impact is raising awareness of apprenticeships as ladder of opportunity for young adults in the region
- The Black Country Impact helps local businesses recruit the people they need to succeed and grow
- Over 50 courses and a wide range of support on offer
- Black Country Impact is having great success in helping young adults make a successful transition from unemployment and inactivity
On July 12 Black Country Impact together with a range of providers was on hand to help 16 to 29-year-olds across the Black Country take those first steps towards employment and training.
- For more information download our flyer and follow us on Facebook
- Read our news release: Event being held to help jobseekers back into work