Skip to main content

Advice for relatives of tenants who have died leaving an empty council property

When a person has died their death needs to be registered with the council’s registration service. If they were a Dudley Council tenant you will also need to inform housing services by calling 0300 555 2345.

Related Documents

Related Links

External Links

Contact Details

Housing Services
0300 555 2345

Tell us once
0300 555 2345

Registering a Death
Contact Dudley Council Plus on 0300 555 2345 to make an appointment.