People across the borough can get involved through local community groups to help us shape the future of support for families.
Dudley Family Voices
- Do you want to support in making Family Hub Networks welcoming, friendly places for all children and families?
- Did you know the Family Hub Networks are for all children and families from 0-19 years, up to 24 years for children with SEND?
We are look at developing a local parent & carer forum/s that will work with local services and leads to help shape the future of the Family Hub Network and Start for Life offer across Dudley Borough.
Don’t have time to join a forum? Your voice still matters!
Want help to shape services? You may have an area of interest and want to contribute to making a difference
This may include:
- strengthening parent-infant emotional wellbeing
- support infant feeding
- early language development
- courses for parents
- dad zone (I’ve included this as we want father engagement)
- SEND (Special Education Needs and Disabilities)
- access to information
- supporting my local family Hub Network ( we have 5 Brierley Hill, Coseley, Dudley, Halesowen and Stourbridge)
- Recruiting staff (I’ve included)
- or something else?
If you're interested in getting involved or want to find out more about anything covered here, please email StartforLife@dudley.gov.uk.
Dudley CVS (Council Voluntary Service)
Dudley CVS helps people to get more involved in their community, working with people who access health and care services and those who would like more support linking with services.
Maternity Voices Partnership (MVP)
The Maternity Voices Partnership (MVP) - is a team of people who provide feedback about their local maternity system. The panel includes maternity professionals (like midwives and doctors) and people with direct personal experience of the service, including women who have been pregnant and given birth and their family members.