Skip to main content
Dudley Council
Dudley Skyline

Asbestos in Commercial and Industrial Premises

As a result of the extensive use of asbestos as a building material, asbestos is frequently found within many existing workplaces.

  • Environmental Safety and Health, 3-5 St James's Road, Dudley, DY1 1HZ
    Telephone 0300 555 2345
    Opening Hours Monday to Friday, 8.45 am to 5.00 pm, Please note that the offices are closed at weekends and Bank Holidays