Help us to get it right - we know that understanding social care and its processes can be very confusing so we aim to give you high quality, easily accessible information to ensure you can make the right choices for you.
We want to hear from you if you have a compliment, comment or complaint about our services.
You may have a complaint or compliment about:
- the kind of services we offer
- the services you receive
- how helpful our services are
- changes to services
We recognise and greatly value the importance of any positive feedback from the customers we serve. Therefore, we want to hear from you whenever you feel the service you have received merits praise.
If you are not happy with a service then you have the right to complain and be listened to. We will do all we can to resolve your complaint promptly and effectively.
If you make a complaint, we will:
- Listen to what you have to say.
- Respond to you promptly, ensuring you receive a response to the issues you raise.
- Provide advice and information about how you can pursue a complaint further should you feel you need to do so.
All complaints are handled by our Quality and Complaints team. A copy of our complaints procedure is available below.
If you need help communicating with us, we can arrange; large print or braille documentation, translation, text relay service, interpreting and sign language.
View historic Adults Complaints Annual Reports.