Skip to main content

There are so many exciting options for you to choose from and we are here to help you to make the right career choices and provide you with all of the information and support you may need.

The main sectors employing people to work with children are education, social work and childcare and early years; but there are many other professions where, once qualified, it is possible to specialise in working with or for children.  For example; Paediatrician, Lawyer, Counsellor, Psychologist, Nurse, even Librarian. There are also many volunteering opportunities that may help you to gain experience and find out what you enjoy.  For more information:

Contact Us

If you are looking to set up care within Dudley borough, please contact us: