Recently Viewed

Close Remove All

dudley metropolitan borough council header logo the historic capital of the Black Country
Dudley Skyline

As part of your tenancy agreement, we only carry out certain repairs to keep properties up to standard. Other repairs are your responsibility. 

Refer to the repairs handbook to find out more.

Report a repair

Before reporting a repair remember some minor repairs are your responsibility.

Repair responsibilities

We are responsible for some, but not all, repairs to your home.

Adaptations and home improvements

Find out more information about adaptations and home improvements 

Gas safety

Did you know that badly fitted and poorly serviced gas appliances can cause gas leaks, explosions, fires, and carbon monoxide (CO) poisoning?

Protecting your home

Find out information on condensation and legionella