Skip to main content

Household support fund

Applications for the household support fund are now paused. Please come back and check this website for when the scheme will re-open.

Dudley Council
Dudley Skyline

Food Safety

There are over 2200 food businesses supplying food to the people of Dudley. The Council's dedicated team of Environmental Health Officers work to ensure that all food is safe to eat.

Food hygiene rating scheme

Eating out? Getting food in? Check the food hygiene rating.

Food complaints

Make a complaint about food that you have purchased, or about standards at a restaurant or takeaway.

Food poisoning

Food poisoning and food-borne illness are often caught from contaminated food caused by poor hygiene.

Food recalls

The Food Standards Agency notifies local authorities of issues with food through a national food alert system.

Dudley food for health

The award is for businesses offering healthy food choices to customers.

Contact Us

Food and Trading Standards
4 Ednam Road

General advice and complaints form

Or contact us via Dudley Council Plus