Dudley Metropolitan Borough Council complies with the Data Protection Act and GDPR and is registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) as a Data Controller.
This privacy notice explains how personal information is going to be used, what for, who it will be shared with and why.
Your Data Rights and our Privacy Statement
For further information about how Dudley Metropolitan Borough Council uses personal data, please refer to our Corporate Privacy & Disclaimer Statement.
We have a Data Protection Officer who is a council staff member and whose job it is to make sure we respect your rights and follow the law. Please contact Lewis Bourne, Data Protection Officer, at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 0300 555 2345 and asking to speak to the Data Protection Officer.
You have the right to:
- Ask to see the information that we hold about you (also known as a Subject Access Request)
- Ask us to change information we hold about you if it is wrong
- Ask us to delete information we hold about you
- Ask us to limit the ways we process information about you
- Data portability (have your data transferred to another Authority)
- Complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office
To exercise any of these rights please contact the Dudley Telecare Service or email DudCommAlarms.Dachs@dudley.gov.uk