Skip to main content

There are a range of locally based services that can provide care and support to people in their own homes.

You can request an assessment of social care needs by contacting the Adults Front of House Service.

If you are in need of a little extra assistance, care and support at home, there are lots of options. Often care at home providers - sometimes known as domiciliary care providers can provide help. 

If domiciliary care is the right option for you, we will arrange for a financial assessment to establish whether we can help with funding or if you will have to self-fund. Find more information on paying for care.

Below is a list of contracted domiciliary care agencies. All care agencies must be registered with the Care Quality Commission (CQC).

Alternatively you can use our online resource Dudley Marketplace.

This website offers help to anyone needing to find a trusted care provider – whether it’s care at home, residential care, even some respite care when a break is required. It has been developed by the council and lists all care providers which are commissioned and approved by the council itself. Providing people with reassurance they are a trusted provider. Here people can make an informed choice themselves and can contact care providers directly. The site also enables you to request a social care assessment of need, and you can find out about finances and if you will need to pay for care.  

Contact us