Skip to main content

Find information below ranging from losing your dog or finding a stray dog, noise complaints, dog fouling, microchipping, and breeding.

Being a responsible dog owner doesn't stop at feeding your dog and taking them to the vet when sick. There are also various things to consider to ensure the welfare of your dog and fellow neighbours.

Common Enquiries

Animal Welfare

If you find an injured or mistreated stray dog, contact the RSPCA in the first instance.

If you are concerned about the welfare of a dog or other animal, please contact us via the Animal Welfare Advice and Complaints form.

Contact Us

For further information, please contact Dudley Council Plus.

Telephone: 0300 555 2345

Opening hours: 8.30am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.
The office is closed at weekends and on bank holidays.

Helpful Links