Skip to main content

It is an offence if you do not to clean up after your dog if it has fouled in a public place, and could result in an 'on the spot' fine if you fail to do so. If you have a problem in your area that needs reporting, find out below how you can get in touch.

You have a legal duty to clean up after your dog if they have fouled in a public place. Failing to do so could lead to an on the spot fine of up to £100 or even court for persistent offenders.

The Council has installed a number of Dog Bins throughout the borough to encourage owners and anyone in control of a dog to clear up after the dog. The Council maintains and empties most of the dog bins generally situated on public highways or footpaths within the borough. 

If you need to request a new dog litter bin or for an existing bin to be emptied. Please use the form above.

Further Information

Contact Us

Find us on Google Maps