Skip to main content

Household support fund

Applications for the household support fund are now paused. Please come back and check this website for when the scheme will re-open.

Dudley Council
Dudley Skyline

We have a number of entertainment or promotional areas located within town centres across the borough. These can be booked by organisations and the general public.

The three areas for hire are Dudley, Stourbridge and Halesowen.

In Dudley there are currently four areas in the centre of town plus an amphitheatre just a few minutes walk situated next to Dudley College's Evolve.

To request hire of one of the promotional areas please complete the form and email back to the address on the form.


Due to the pandemic outbreak, we will require all people booking a space in our town centres to complete a risk assessment form. 

  • For enquiries about availability please call 01384 811561 or 818186.