Road markings and signs on our roads are an essential aid to assist in road safety, providing directions and other information.
The maintenance of road signs and markings which already exist includes:
- Renewing worn or defective yellow/white lines;
- Repainting previous yellow/white lines, H markings or other lines and markings following resurfacing. This usually takes place up to 6-8 weeks following resurfacing but can be dependant on weather conditions;
- Renewing worn, damaged or defective traffic signs;
- Replacing vandalised or stolen signs.
To report problems with road signs / markings you will need:
- The location of the road sign(s) or marking;
- Your Name, Address, Telephone number and Email address;
- A brief description of the problem.
Report a problem
To report a problem with an existing road marking or sign please use our online forms as follows: