You can use any of the methods below to make your payments for housing rent, garage rent, home contents insurance, traveller site rent or rechargeable repairs invoices.
By paying your council tax, business rates or council housing rent by direct debit, you could win £100. Find out more about our prize draw
This is the preferred method for payments, where your rent is automatically paid from your bank account to us.
Payment dates can either be taken:
- Monthly from the 1st to the 28th of the month for Rent & Garage payments (for Home Insurance payments this will be monthly from 1st to the 6th of the month)
- Weekly or fortnightly on a Friday for any of the above accounts.
- Complete a Direct Debit request form with your details and we will send you a Direct Debit form to complete via Adobe Sign
- Call the Housing Direct Debit Team on 01384 815024 to set up a Direct Debit over the telephone
- Download, print the Housing Direct Debit Mandate form below , complete and return to us at the address shown on the mandate
- Collect a Direct Debit form from Dudley Council Plus, Castle Street, Dudley
If you pay your rent by Direct Debit, you will also be entered into our monthly prize draw to win £100. Terms and conditions apply.
Financial advice and support
If you are struggling to pay, or if your Direct Debit fails, please contact us for help and support.
For more information, view the below document; Worrying about money August 2022.
A standing Order is where you instruct your bank to pay the Dudley Council a fixed regular payment.
To set up a Standing Order, complete the form below and take it to your bank who will set the scheme up.
Online housing payments
You can complete a payment online at anytime. All you will need is your account number and your credit or debit card. Please follow the link below to make a payment.
Pay by phone
You can telephone at any time to make a payment using Call Pay on 0300 555 7000. Please have your account number and your debit or credit card to hand when phoning.
Payroll deduction for DMBC employees
Dudley Council employees also have the option to pay their housing rent by payroll. Your monthly rent is deducted from your salary and paid directly to your rent account.
To apply call the Rent Accounting Team on 01384 815024
Over the counter
Pay in person at your local Post Office, PayPoint or PayZone outlets (cash only) with a minimum of £5.00. You will need one of our payment cards to complete payment, see below to find out more and how to apply.
Please keep all receipts as proof of payment.
All tenants are provided with a payment calendar to keep a record of payments made. It is not intended as a receipting document.