Recently Viewed

Close Remove All

Dudley Council the historic capital of the Black Country
Dudley Skyline

Find out how and when to pay your rent, and what to do if you start to fall behind with your payments.

How to pay your rent

There are various methods of paying your rent, including the paying online, Direct Debit, Standing Order, telephone, or over the counter. 
For more information please visit the payment methods page.

Problems paying your rent

If you are having problems paying your rent, the most important thing to do is to let us know as soon as possible.


If you are a tenant you can view and manage your housing rent, garage and home contents insurance on-line.

Financial help and welfare reform

Get on top of your finances and stay out of debt

How to Request a Rent Refund

If you have overpaid your rent account or your account is in credit then you may be due a rent refund. Please use the following form to request a refund online.

Alternatively you can call us. If you pay by Direct Debit please contact the Housing Direct Debit Team on 01384 815024 who will review your account and raise a refund by BACS. If you pay by any other method, please contact The Income Team on 0300 555 0010 (all calls charged at local rates)

Tenant Feedback for Improvement Form

We welcome any suggestions and feedback to improve our payment and rent arrears service. Please take the time to complete the form below.

You can also find out lots of useful information and advice on housing matters under our Advice and Support pages.