Options+ is our concessionary leisure discount scheme making leisure activities in Dudley affordable for everyone. It offers significant savings to residents and non residents.
What do I get?
- Public swimming and swimming lessons
- Gyms and gym induction
- Fitness classes (facility run)
- Badminton, squash, table tennis and racketball
- Coaching courses
- Four-day advance booking for selected activities
- Running track at the Dell Stadium
With Options+ you could also save 50% on the following:
- Tickets for a selection of live entertainment at Dudley Town Hall and Stourbridge Town Hall
- Admission to selected events at Himley Hall
- CD and DVD hire at Dudley Libraries
Please note: Options+ Leisure Discount DOES NOT give you a 50% discount off our monthly or annual memberships.
How much does it cost?
- Adults: £5 for 12 months
- Under 16's: £2.50 for 12 months
Do I qualify for the Options+ discount scheme?
You don't have to live in the Dudley borough to benefit from Options+. If you fit into one of the concessionary groups shown in the tables below, you can apply for the scheme, just remember you'll need one of the eligibility proofs listed for your category.
In addition, the dependents of cardholders (partner, spouse and children under 16 years living at the same address) are eligible to join the scheme. Please note exclusions apply.
How to apply
You can apply by calling into either Crystal, Duncan Edwards or Halesowen leisure centre during normal opening hours and completing an application form. Alternatively you can print, complete and return the application form below.
All forms must be returned in person as a photograph will need to be taken of you at the time of your application. Therefore everyone applying (including dependants) must appear in person.
You will need to bring with you:
- proof of address (i.e. a recent utility bill with your name and address)
- proof of eligibility
Please note: Foster families should refer to Dudley Council's fostering team.