Mary Stevens Park in Stourbridge is a well-loved community asset. The park receives approximately one million visitors each year.
The park is a real hive of activity all year round, with daily health and fitness activities, community group events and regular heritage and wildlife activities.
- Outdoor gym
- Healthy Hub Activity Centre
- Large play area
- Toilets, and disabled access WC
- Café in the tea gardens
- Water play feature (seasonal)
- Tennis courts and multi-use games area (MUGA)
- Heath Pool (duck food available from activity centre and cafe)
- Crown Green bowls and croquet (charges apply)
- Stourbridge War Memorial
- Free car parking subject to availability
Dudley Council recently completed a heritage lottery project which secured £3.1 million investment in improvements to the park including: restoration of the Grade II listed park gates, Bandstand, War Memorial, Heath Pool and the creation of a Café.
Mary Stevens Park Healthy Hub
If you have any further questions/queries please contact our Parks Development Team through Dudley Council Plus.