At 27 hectare Steven's Park offers extensive recreational facilities and beautifully managed flower beds and grassed areas. In the heart of Steven's Park is Wollescote Hall, a grade II listed building steeped in local history.
This park hosts spectacular views to surrounding countryside and back towards the Black Country.
- Children's play area and picnic benches
- Grassed mini football pitches and multi use games area
- 11 aside football pitch - charges apply
- Crown and Flat Green Bowls - charges apply
- Large areas of flat managed grass - ideal for team games
- Smaller areas of shaded and unshaded grass
- Managed pathways - perfect for walking
- Tennis courts x 3
- Car parking
- Walled garden (managed in association with Dudley Mind)
In the lower North Eastern section of the park is Ludgbridge brook which has tree line of mature willows and alders, this area is a haven for numerous types of wild life. In addition, on the other side of Wollescote Road there is a large area of playing field, which is maintained as a cricket pitch.
Friends of Wollescote Park
Stevens Park, Wollescote has a active Friends Group. The group meet once a month in the Sons of Rest rooms in Wollescote Hall. The group are always recruiting new members to assist with future plans and events. Visit Friends of Wollescote Park on Facebook.