Skip to main content
Dudley Council
Dudley Skyline

Here you will find information relating to the National Curriculum, Special Education Needs and Disabilities (SEND), School Attendance/Exclusion, home education, and guidelines for the Employment of children.

Advice and Support

If you have moved into Dudley and have school-aged children who need a school place, contact School Admissions.  If your child has been excluded from school and you need some advice, contact the Exclusion Officer.

Centres and Activities

Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND)