Skip to main content

Household Support Fund

Due to predicted high demand, applications for the Household Support Fund have now closed. Further support can be found on our Cost of Living and Household Support pages

We are able to offer advice on drainage issues as a part of our public health duty. Private drainage including cesspits and septic tanks are the responsibility of the owners or occupiers it serves. For tenanted properties, this responsibility lies with the landlord.

Dudley Council is responsible for managing surface water flooding across the borough. 

Our Resilience and Emergency Planning Team have produced a Multi-Agency Flood Response Plan which details the arrangements to respond to major flood emergencies. The plan:

  • Identifies types of flood risk in Dudley
  • Outlines activation procedures for the emergency response to flooding
  • Agrees with areas of responsibility between organizations

Please be aware that office hours are 8:30 – 16:45 Monday to Thursday and 08:30 – 16:15 on Fridays (closed on bank holidays). Contact will not be monitored outside of these times. If the issue that you are raising requires immediate attention please do not complete the form but telephone the Council’s emergency number on 0300 555 8283.

Contact Us

For further information, please contact Dudley Council Plus.

Telephone: 0300 555 2345

Opening hours: 8.30am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.
The office is closed at weekends and on bank holidays.

If the issue that you are raising requires immediate attention call Dudley Council Plus and if the service is closed a recorded message will advise you what you should do.

For up-to-date Flood Alert information on Facebook follow @FloodAlerts

Helpful advice resources