We are dedicated to supporting children, young people and families in the Dudley borough.
We may be able to help you by:
- providing a chance to talk about any problems
- giving information, advice, practical help and support in your home
- helping with information about local nurseries, childminders, playgroups, parent and toddler groups, and short breaks for children with special needs
- supporting young people with problems
- helping people to share concerns about a child or adult’s safety or welfare with the right people
In addition to supporting families we have a duty to protect children and young people who are at risk of neglect or abuse and support them if a court decides they can no longer remain with their own family.
Information for children, young people and care leavers
What to do in an emergency - out of hours service.
Emergency Duty Team Social Worker
Telephone: 0300 555 8574
Opening hours: 5.00pm - 9.00am weekdays and 24 hours a day during weekends and public holidays.
If your situation is life-threatening please call 999.