The changes include new application forms for the following: (which will be available from 6th April 2017).
- New Personal Licence
- Disclosure of convictions & civil immigration penalties and declaration
- Variation of a premises licence to specify an individual as DPS.
- Consent of individual to being specified as premises supervisor
- Transfer of a premises licence
- Interim Authority Notice
- New Premises Licence
- Variation of a premises licence
- Minor variation of a premises licence/club premises certificate
- Provisional Statement
- New Club Premises Certificate & Declaration for a club premises certificate to be granted
- Variation of a club premises certificate
- Temporary Event Notice
- Review of a premises licence or club premises certificate
- Notification of an interest in premises
- Mandatory alcohol conditions to be disapplied
One of the main changes to the Act is ‘the right to work/immigration status’.
Applicants will have to demonstrate that they have the right to work in the UK and will be required to provide proof of this entitlement (please see list at the foot of the page of acceptable documentation).
Please note that as of the 6th April 2017 we will only accept the new forms which must also be accompanied by the required documentation.
Application forms for the all licences that relate to the Licensing Act 2003 can be downloaded and printed from the Home Office web site. Completed forms should be submitted to the relevant licensing authority. In Dudley, the application form should be forwarded to the Licensing Office. If you require the form to be checked prior to submission please call us first to arrange an appointment for you using the Contact Details box below.
Online Applications - You can now apply and pay for your application online.
Please use the Service Request Form link below in the Contact Details box to apply online for Premises, Clubs or Temporary Event related licences. Before making an online application please make sure you have the relevant application form downloaded and completed from the Home Office website and that you have the relevant documents (e.g. plans) ready as these will be uploaded with your online application.