Skip to main content

Dudley Citizenship & Registration Services

The service provides for the statutory registration of births, deaths, marriages and civil partnerships in the registration district of Dudley Metropolitan Borough

The Register Office is located at: Priory Hall, Priory Park, Dudley DY1 4EU

A registrar is also available, by appointment only, to register births and deaths at Stourbridge Registration Office.

Stourbridge Registration Office is located at: Thomas Robinson Building, Cemetery Road, Stourbridge DY9 8AN

Please note: Payment is by debit or credit card for all our products and services. We cannot accept cash or cheque payments. Thank you

Opening Times

  • Monday to Friday: 8.45am until 4.15pm
  • Saturday: 9am until 12 noon.

The office is closed Sundays and Bank Holidays. All services are delivered by appointment.

Stourbridge Registration Office is by appointment only, pleased do not visit without an appointment.