Skip to main content

Household support fund

This scheme is to help if you are struggling to pay your bills due to the cost of living increases - Household support fund application.

Dudley Council
Dudley Skyline

Approved Premises for Marriages and Civil Partnerships

If you are interested in becoming an approved premise, or wish to renew your current approval, please read the information below and apply by down loading the form at the bottom of this page.

Application process

Please note that this information together with the application form is available for download on this page.

If you would like an informal chat about becoming a new ceremony venue, please contact the superintendent registrar at Dudley Register Office.

How do I apply?

The application form with all relevant information can be downloaded from the foot of this page, or it can be requested from the Register Office or an application can be made Online using the Service Request Form link below.