We are dedicated to supporting children, young people and families in the Dudley borough.
We may be able to help you by:
- providing a chance to talk about any problems
- giving information, advice, practical help and support in your home
- helping with information about local nurseries, childminders, playgroups, parent and toddler groups, and short breaks for children with special needs
- supporting young people with problems
- helping people to share concerns about a child or adult’s safety or welfare with the right people
In addition to supporting families we have a duty to protect children and young people who are at risk of neglect or abuse and support them if a court decides they can no longer remain with their own family.
Information for children, young people and care leavers
For general enquiries, please contact the access team
What to do in an emergency - out of hours service.
Emergency Duty Team Social Worker
Telephone: 0300 555 8574
Opening hours: 5pm - 9am weekdays and 24 hours during weekends and public holidays.
If your situation is life-threatening, please call 999.