Skip to main content

Don’t fall victim to fraudsters

We have become aware of fraudsters contacting residents to offer help in reclaiming council tax, housing rent or other payments paid by Direct Debit.


Household Support Fund

Due to predicted high demand, applications for the Household Support Fund have now closed. Further support can be found on our Cost of Living and Household Support pages

If you are having problems paying your rent you must let us know as soon as possible so we can help.

Contact Us

For further information, please contact Dudley Council Plus.

Telephone: 0300 555 0010

Opening hours: 8.30am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.
The office is closed on weekends and bank holidays.